SERVICES OF THE SOCIETY OF THE INFORMATION AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE (LSSI)
Anyone who accesses this website is assumed to be a user of the website and as such commits to the observance and fulfillment of the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Metworldeducation, S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being an obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, understanding as sufficient with the publication on the website of METworldeducation, S.L.
Company name: Metworldeducation, S.L.
CIF: B 67399659
Address: Muntaner 281, 08021 Barcelona, Spain
2. SOCIAL OBJECTIVE
In this website we offer users the possibility of accessing information about our services of learning languages.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
METbworldeducation processes and uses your personal data only for service purposes within our offer and on our website; i.e. to make you a tailor-made offer and/or to avoid the repetition of previous entries and only to the extent required. Likewise, we use your data in the course of the contractual relationship and to carry out the activities you have initiated (for example, free website use, ordering the e-mail newsletter), as well as to answer your inquiries or to provide you with access to certain information or offers.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All rights of Intellectual Property of all elements contained in this website, including trademarks, formats, graphics, text, images and documents belong to METworldeducation, and are protected by Spanish and international laws on intellectual property. Total or partial reproduction of this website and any of its contents without the express written consent of METworldeducation is expressly prohibited. Access to the Web site does not imply any waiver, transfer, license or transfer of such rights by METworldeducation, unless expressly stated otherwise.
5. OBLIGACIONES Y RESPONSABILIDADES DEL USUARIO DEL ESPACIO WEB
The user agrees to:
- Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the technical means and requirements that are required to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information by filling out the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and / or the content for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the company, third party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using different means or procedures from those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is located or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or uselessness of the web space and / or the contents.
- In particular, and for merely indicative and non-exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that: • Is in any way contrary, belittles or violates fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation • Induce, incite or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order actions • Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts due to sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition • Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services d criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear • Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychological balance • Is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection pertaining to the company or third parties without the intended use having been authorized. • Be contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people. • Constitute any type of advertising. • Include any type of virus. or program that prevents the normal operation of the Web Space.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and / or contents of the Web Space, you agree to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or content by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify the company of any fact that may involve an improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the company will be exempt from any responsibility that may derive from the improper use of your password, being your responsibility any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If in a negligent or intentional manner, it breaches any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, it will be liable for all damages that may arise from said breach for the company.
Continued access, or the correct display, download or use of the elements and information contained on the web that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond your control are not guaranteed. It is not responsible for the decisions that could be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be immediately resolved, if it is detected that a use of its Web Space, or of any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. we are responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Web Space.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided this is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Undue or inappropriate abuse of the Web Space.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Web Space.
The company excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of freely available and use services by users of Web Space. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation and doubts services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
You will keep the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of their access or use of the Web Space. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on their part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
User agrees not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink, the webpage, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The webpage may include links to other webpages, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate user access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, the company is not responsible for the content of said web Spaces, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or bidder of the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Web Spaces that include a link to our Web Space (i) may not falsify their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, or include brands, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Web Space other than the main page; (iv) you must link to the Web Space address itself, without allowing the Web Space that makes the link to reproduce the Web Space as part of your website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Web Space, after which it must immediately proceed to remove it.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other Web Spaces that have established links to the Web Space.
8. DATA PROTECTION
10. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, the content and services offered on the webpage are for informational purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, no guarantee or declaration is granted in relation to the contents and services offered on the website, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, utility, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except in the insofar as such declarations and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company will not be responsible at all in case of inability to provide services, if it is due to prolonged interruptions in the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION